Creamy Chilli Prawns & Greens
Recipe by the wonderfully talented Sinéad Delahunty @delaliciousfood
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ courgette, cubed
- 180g uncooked prawns
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 2 tbsp Tullahay Chilli & Honey Soft Cheese
- 1) Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a low heat. Add the ginger and garlic and allow to soften fully.
- 2) Stir through the courgette and prawns. Increase the heat to high and add 3 tbsp of water. Cover with a lid and allow the courgette and prawns to steam for 2-3 minutes. When the prawns turn a pink colour, reduce the heat, take off the lid and stir through the spinach until almost fully wilted.
- 3) Finally, stir through the soft cheese until well combined.
- 4) Serve over a bed of noodles, rice or any grain of your liking.